Henderson Pit is an inert landfill and recycled aggregate supplier serving the Denver metro area.
Henderson Pit offers both a landfill disposal site & recycled concrete and recycled asphalt products in one convenient location. Located 3/4 mile west of Highway 85 on the north side of 120th Avenue.
- Class 1 – 3/4″ Crushed Concrete
- Class 6 – 3/4″ Crushed Concrete Road Base
- 1″ Screened Concrete
- 3″ Crushed Concrete
- 6″ Minus Crushed Concrete
- 3/4″ Crushed Asphalt
- 3″ Crushed Asphalt
- 3/4″ Salt & Pepper Mix – (Mix of Concrete and Asphalt)
- Screened Topsoil
- Custom Products to your Specification (minimum quantities apply)
- Clean Fill
- Fully Cured Asphalt
- All Inert Materials
- Tree Trimmings
- Liquids of Any Kind
- Hazardous or Contaminated Material
We offer contractors two locations in one.
Henderson Pit is the choice of contractors because our site saves time and transportation costs. Project waste is dropped in our landfill, trucks then proceed to our concrete and asphalt recycling section to load crushed aggregate material to be returned to the job site.
Utilizing recycled aggregates provides credits towards the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
The use of recycled concrete can contribute significantly to the project’s LEED certification. According to the US Green Building Council, specific points can be earned within the following categories:
- Construction Waste Management (Materials and Resources Credit 2)
- Recycled Content (Materials and Resources Credit 4)
- Regional Materials (Materials and Resources Credit 5)